Friday, May 22, 2015

San Antonio Radio: PD Don Gosselin OUT At iHM

Don Gosselin
iHeartMedia/San Antonio and PD Don Gosselin part company after 11 months.  Gosselin programed  Country KAJA 97.3 FM & Classic Country KRPT 92.5 FM.

"iHeartMedia/San Antonio and I have mutually agreed to part company," he said. "I wish all the people there nothing but the best and I look forward to watching [KAJA morning personality] Randy Carroll inducted into the Country Radio Hall of Fame in June. I'm going to take some time off before deciding what is next in my career."

Gosselin served iHeartMedia over non-consecutive periods totaling 13 years in markets including Detroit, Toledo, Providence and Springfield, MA. He joined the San Antonio cluster in June after three years at iHM/New Orleans, where he served as cluster OM and PD of Country WNOE.

No comments:

Post a Comment