Elvis Duran, one of America’s most popular radio personalities, is a headliner at this year’s Radiodays Europe in Milan, Italy. Duran will take the stage and pull back the curtain on the Z-100 Morning Show which is based in New York and heard in 70 markets across the country. Duran is excited for the opportunity, “I'm honored to be participating in this event. This is a great chance to show how connected we all are through the power of radio.”
The U.S. radio industry will be well represented at this year’s Radiodays Europe. Here are just some of the other notable U.S. presenters and workshop leaders making the pilgrimage to Milan March 15-17.
- Anna Sale, producer at WNYC, is leading a session on “Death, Sex and Money; How to Start and Succeed with Podcasting.”
- David G. Hall, media strategist, is presenting a session titled, “Five Simple Tools to Make Your Show Better.”
- Larry Gifford, programming & talent consultant, is co-presenting the “30 Ideas in 45 Minutes” session and is a leader at the “Fast & Furious” workshop.
- John Vorhaus, creative consultant, is leading a workshop on “Your Radio Brand” and presenting a session on “How to be Funny When You’re Not.”
- Steve Jones, music industry veteran, is hosting the session, “Be Like a Rock Star!”
- Larry Rosin, Edison Research, is diving deep into the “Stream Battle.”
- Marty Garrison, VP Technology for NPR, is co-presenting “What if Technology Was Your Best Friend After All.”
- Joel Sucherman, Sr. Dir. Digital Developments for NPR, will discuss “Mobile Apps; More Than Just Live Radio.”
- Dennis Clark, VP Talent Development for iHeartMedia, is presenting a session on “Making Radio Personalities Relevant in 2015.”
- Warren Kurtzman, President & COO of Coleman Insights, is discussing, “Aristotelian Dramaturgy - How to Create Compelling Personality-Driven Content.”
- Bryce Clemmer, CEO of Vadio, is co-presenting a session on “Radio Worth Watching.”
- Rob Green, VP of Streaming for WideOrbit, is presenting “From Linear to Digital.”
Launched in 2010, Radiodays Europe is the largest and most important international radio conference in the world. It is also considered to be the best with high quality content, great speakers and a huge program with over 100 speakers in 55 sessions over 2½ days. In 2014, it attracted 1300 delegates from over 60 countries.