Monday, November 5, 2012

KNUS Denver’s Steve Kelley Swings For Votes


Morning radio personality Steve Kelley is proving Colorado really is a “swing state” by attempting to set the world record for the longest marathon on a swing.

The 710KNUS AM radio host started his “Colorado Swings the Vote” campaign Friday morning to encourage everyone to get out and vote in what he calls the most important election of our lifetime.

“I really believe Colorado will come into play in this election and it scares me if everybody doesn’t get out to vote. This is such an important election and I wanted to do something to make an impact. I wanted to do my small, albeit weird part. If everybody gets out and votes, the best person will win” Kelley said.

Kelley needed to swing more than 31 hours to break the world record. He got a five-minute break every hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment