Friday, September 10, 2021

Howard Stern Mocks Dead Conservative Talk Host

Howard Stern

Howard Stern laughed this week as he mocked a string of right-wing radio hosts who died of Covid after publicly stating their opposition to forced vaccine and mask mandates. 

On Tuesday's edition of Sirius XM's The Howard Stern Show, the host took pleasure in mocking several late radio hosts with whom he disagreed, as he made the case for a mandatory vaccination program. 

'It's really funny when these radio, the radio guys are the best, they're like four of them died, four of them were like ranting on the air,' he cackled.

They will not get vaccinated. They were they were on fire, these guys, it was like day after day, they were all dying and then their dying words are ''I wish I had been more into the vaccine. I wish I had taken it.'' 


Stern went on to deride Marc Bernier, a conservative radio host on Daytona Talk radio, who died on August 29 due to Covid, and played a clip of him saying he did not want to get the vaccine before continuing to disparage other commentators.

'Where do I have that clip of that Mark, the guy who died. I got it. Here it is. This is the guy,' said Stern.  

He then remarked that there are three others, and 'they're on the radio preaching this shit.'

'I'll tell you what, far as I remember, when I went to school, you had to get a measles vaccine, you had to get a mumps vaccine, you had to get, it was a ton of them,' Stern said.

'When are we going to stop putting up with the idiots in this country and just say, you know, it's mandatory to get vaccinated?' 

'F*** them, f*** their freedom. I want my freedom to live. I want to get out of the house already. I want to go next door and play chess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment