Tuesday, September 7, 2021

ESPN's MNF Resigns Voice Talent Cayman Kelly

Cayman Kelly
Nationally recognized radio star and author Cayman Kelly has announced he has renewed his contract as the official voice of ESPN's Monday Night Football (MNF) for the 2021-22 season. 

Kelly originally contracted with MNF last season, making history as the first African American Voice-Over artist to serve as the Intro voice for the global brand. He regularly acknowledges the importance of Black visibility in the media and considers his MNF work to be singularly special in that regard. 

While working with MNF, Kelly has also produced other voiceovers for television, album promos, popular morning radio shows, animations, and a variety of upcoming projects and partnerships.

"Working for MNF has been an absolute joy," said Kelly. "And although time really does fly by – its effects sometimes hitting us like a defensive tackle – I have to say that the past few years have been exceptionally blessed for me. I've been doing voiceover work for decades now, but I would never have imagined all those years ago that I'd be where I am today. It's been a whirlwind trip, but I don't regret a single step of the journey that got me here. Working with these folks now – epic sports legends, and the exceptional media that promotes them – is an honor I'm happy to continue."

To learn more about the early days of Kelly's career, check out his #1 Bestselling Amazon memoir, "From $6 an Hour to a Million Dollar Dream." And for up-to-the-minute news on Cayman's ESPN show announcements and other voiceover work, follow him on social media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment