Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Chicago Radio: Angi Taylor Gets Wake-Up Duty At iHM's WCHI


iHeartMedia Chicago announced today that Angi Taylor will be the Morning Show Host of WCHI ROCK 95 FIVE, Chicago’s Rock Station. “The Angi Taylor Show” is set to debut in Fall 2020 and broadcast weekday mornings from 5 a.m. to 10 a.m.

ROCK 95 FIVE is excited to launch a new live and local morning show with Chicago market veteran personality Angi Taylor. Taylor has been entertaining Chicagoans as host of iHeartMedia Chicago’s 103.5 KISS-FM “Fred+Angi Morning Show” since 2011. Prior to joining 103.5 KISS-FM in 2008 as morning show contributor, Taylor hosted mornings at iHeartMedia’s Q102 Philadelphia and KDWB Minneapolis.

“Taylor’s love of music and life in Chicago makes her the ideal host to help kickstart any Rock fans day,” said James Howard, Regional Senior Vice President of Programming of iHeartMedia Chicago. “She is unfiltered, undeniable and her lust for life is contagious, I can’t wait to listen.”

“Angi Taylor is a true icon of Chicago radio,” said Matt Scarano, President of iHeartMedia Chicago. “Angi’s wit, wisdom, experience and incredible talent make her the perfect fit for ROCK 95 FIVE. I am thrilled to launch ‘The Angi Taylor show’!”

“I’ve been working 22 years for the moment that I could host my very own morning show,” said Taylor. “I can’t express how much it means to me that my dream is coming true on Chicago’s ROCK 95 FIVE! Thank you iHeartMedia, 103.5 KISS-FM, and all the listeners for letting me into your lives every day.”

No comments:

Post a Comment