Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Seattle Radio: Mike Moore OUT At Entercom's KWJJ

Mike Moore
Entercom/Portland VP/Programming and Country KWJJ 99.5 FM the Wolf Program Director Mike Moore has exited after more than 16 years with the company, all in that market.

In addition to his Portland responsibilities, Moore served as Entercom's Country Format Captain from 2006 to Jan. 2019.

"I was informed today that my position has been eliminated," Moore tells Country Aircheck.

"I would like to express my sincere appreciation to David Field, Weezie Kramer, Pat Paxton, Jack Hutchison, Kim Martinez and so many others for an amazing 16 year run at Entercom. During that time, we re-branded KWJJ as The Wolf, launched a number of new Country stations, worked through the CBS merger, raised thousands of dollars for charity and won a number of CMA awards. I will always cherish my time and the people here, and I can't wait to see what the future has in store."

Moore was named KWJJ PD in 2003, added corporate programming duties in 2006, was promoted to Entercom/Portland OM in 2013 and was elevated to Portland VP/Programming in Jan. 2016.

Prior programming posts include WSIX/Nashville, WWYZ/Hartford and WWKA/Orlando.

No comments:

Post a Comment