Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Dershowitz Claims CNN Ban

Click Here for NY Post Story
CNN is accused of banning one of the country’s leading legal minds from its airwaves because he would not conform to its “one-sided presentation” of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation.

According to Fox News, former Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz made the explosive claim during an appearance on “The Story” Monday night, before embarking on a victory lap in the wake of Mueller’s findings being made public by Attorney General William Barr.

“I have been right from day one, and almost all the other pundits and professors have just been dead wrong,” Dershowitz told Martha MacCallum.

“CNN banned me from their air because I was being too fair. I was trying to assess what the essential issue was, and I wasn’t being partisan. They didn’t want that. They didn’t want that.”

Dershowitz continued: “CNN wouldn’t have me on the air because they want a one-sided presentation, and everybody who watches CNN was shocked by the conclusions… no one who watches me was shocked.”

The CNN remark comes at the 2:55 Time Mark:



Earlier in the day, he accused Mueller of “hedging” with his report and leaving its findings open to political debate.

No comments:

Post a Comment