Thursday, September 6, 2018

Marco Rubio Faces Off Against Alex Jones

Alex Jones and Marco Rubio
InfoWars media personality Alex Jones got a stern warning Wednesday as he heckled and patronizingly patted Sen. Marco Rubio in the halls of Congress while ranting about being banned from social media platforms, reports CNBC.

"Get your hand off me. Don't touch me again, man," snapped Rubio after Jones pawed his shoulder while the Florida Republican was trying to answer questions from a gaggle of reporters amid a constant stream of interruptions from the unhinged conspiracy monger.

"I don't know who you are," Rubio said, after calling Jones "a dumb ass" and rolling his eyes in response to the frequent taunts aimed at him.

Jones claimed Rubio would try to get him arrested. Jones was at risk of just that after a security guard quickly removed his hand from Rubio's shoulder, warned Jones not to do it again and then alerted colleagues over a radio.



"You're not going to get arrested," Rubio said. "I'll take care of it myself."

Jones then said, "Rubio just threatened to physically take care of me."

"Look at him, he's so mad," Jones said. "You're not going to silence me. You're not going to silence America. You are a little gangster thug."

No comments:

Post a Comment