Spanish Broadcasting System, Inc. has announced a strong ratings performance for its radio stations in leading markets across the country.
SBS’s radio stations ranked No. 1 or No. 2 in four top markets, regardless of language among Adults 18-34, 18-49, 25-54, 35-64, including Los Angeles, New York, Miami and Puerto Rico. Additionally, Spanish Broadcasting System closed July with WSKQ-FM Mega 97.9FM ranked number one Spanish-Language radio station and the most listened to Spanish-Language station in the nation regardless of language, beating all stations in New York.
7 stations ranked #1 and #2 in Total Week versus the Spanish-language competition in their respective markets among Adults 18-34, 18-49, 25-54, 35-64: Los Angeles’ KXOL, KLAX, New York’s WSKQ, Miami’s WCMQ, WXDJ, Puerto Rico’s WODA, WNOD, WMEG, WEGM.
Among the Highlights:
- WSKQ-FM Mega 97.9FM Ranked Number One Spanish-Language Radio Station and the most listened to Spanish-Language station in the Nation, Number One in Midday with Alex Sensation regardless of Language beating all stations in New York
- WXDJ-FM El Nuevo Zol 106.7FM Miami, Ranked Number One Spanish-Language Radio Station Among Adults 18-34, 18-49, and 25-54 Number One in Total Market beating all stations. “El Vacilon de la Gatita” with Betzy Vazquez the only leading female Hispanic Morning Show host ranked number two in Morning Drive Show Among Adults 25-54
- WCMQ-FM Zeta 92.3FM Miami, Oscar Haza (Ahora con Oscar Haza) Ranked Number One in Morning Drive Among Adults 18-49, 25-54, 35-64 Total Market Regardless of Language beating all stations
- KXOL-FM Mega 96.3FM Los Angeles, Ranked Number One across Spanish-Language Stations Among Adults 18-34, 18-49 Monday – Sunday
- KLAX-FM 97.9FM La Raza Los Angeles, Ranked Number One Spanish-Language Show, Middays with “El Chikilin” Adal Loreto
Currently, AIRE outperforms all other major Spanish Language networks by double-digit percentages across morning, mid-day and afternoon drives. AIRE covers over 94% of the U.S. Hispanic audience with over 235 affiliates; providing advertisers the unique opportunity to tailor the reach and frequency of their messaging through its portfolio of various networks.
Source: Nielsen Audio PPM April-May-June, July 2018, Persons 18-34, 18-49, 25-54, 35-64, Mon-Sun 6A-Mid
Source: Nielsen Audio DMA Fall 2017 – HA 19-49 Mon-Fri 6-12mid.