Thursday, June 14, 2018

Norfolk Radio: Rusty James VP/Ops&Programming For Max Media


Max Media of Hampton Roads, VA has announced the addition of Rusty James as the new Vice President of Operations and Programming.

Rusty James
James got his start in radio in 1983 at 14 years of age in Frankfort, KY. For the last 13½ years, he  has been with Midwest Communications in Evansville, Indiana as Program Director with the last 4 years as Operations Manager for WIKY, WSTO, WABX and WLFW.

“I certainly didn’t anticipate leaving WIKY and my Midwest Communications family. However, I met Keith Barton and I realized that this opportunity was just too good to pass up. I look forward to working with the Team in Virginia Beach to continue to grow their great radio stations!” – Rusty James

Rusty will join the staff on July 9, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment