Monday, June 11, 2018

Detroit Radio: Chris & Julia Morning Show Launches On WDZH-FM

Chris & Julia
Entercom today announced the launch of a new morning show on WDZH 98.7 AMP Radio in Detroit to be hosted by Chris Cruise and Julia Lepidi. “The Morning Show with Cruise and Julia” will air weekdays from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. ET., beginning Monday, June 18.

“As the leaders in live, local, original audio content, we are excited to bring our community a new show to tune in to while getting their day started,” said Debbie Kenyon, Senior Vice President and Market Manager, Entercom Detroit. “I’m looking forward to hearing Chris and Julia on air together. They have a chemistry that will have listeners laughing out loud and are sure to make for a great morning tandem. I look forward to their success in Detroit.”

“Ever since I started in radio, my endgame has always been to land in my hometown of Detroit,” said Cruise. “It means the world to me that I get to come back to the “Comeback City” and do what I love. Can’t wait for coney dogs.”

“Hearing mornings in Detroit as a kid is what sparked my fire for radio,” Lepidi said. “WDZH has been my home since the beginning of my career, and I’m thrilled to be working with Chris to create something unique and special in Detroit.”

Chris Cruise is a Detroit native and comes to WDZH having previously worked at WOW 104.3 in Boise, I.D.

WDZH 98.7 FM (50 Kw) Red=Local Coverage Area
Lepidi has been a night show host at WDZH since 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment