Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Seattle Radio: Michael Kraig Mason Lands Nights At KNUC

Michael Kraig Mason
Hubbard Radio/Seattle announces the appointment of Michael Kraig Mason as the Evening Personality at Country KNUC 98.9 FM.

“I am so grateful for the opportunity to be back on the air in my hometown! Thanks to Lisa Adams, Marc Kaye, Greg Strassell and Kraig Kitchin for believing in me and making this happen! I’ve never been more excited in my life” said Michael Mason.

Program Director Lisa Adams said, “Michael is a Pacific Northwest native that is incredibly creative, unique with high energy! Seattle nights are in for something very special!”

KNUC 98.9 FM (68 Kw) Red=Local Coverage Area
Michael Kraig Mason got his start in radio in Portland Oregon at Z100 and most recently handled production and video for the nationally syndicated show “Delilah.” Additionally, he hosted afternoon drive in Seattle at former 104.9 The Monkey for five years.

No comments:

Post a Comment