Tuesday, March 20, 2018

NYC Radio: Mike Francesa Misses His Show

Mike Francesa
Mike Francesa knew he would miss his job at WFAN 660 AM / 101.9 when he left in December following a 30-year run at the station. But he has missed it even more than he expected tom reports Newsday.

“It’s been very much an adjustment,” he said Monday. “Have there been times when I wish I had a forum and I wanted to express myself? Absolutely. Many, many times that has come up.

“I have to say, I miss it more than I thought I would . . . There have been some [topics] that have gotten me. There’s no question. I don’t want to list them, but there’s been more than a few I would have loved to opine on.”

Still, Francesa acknowledged it has been healthy for him to alter his decades-long routine, especially when the weather has allowed him to feel as if he is on a break, such as at a Mets spring training game he attended in Port St. Lucie, Florida. He reunited that day with Mets personnel, and fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment