Friday, March 17, 2017

Denver Radio: Guy David To Join KYGO For Mornings

Guy David
Bonneville International’s KYGO 98.5 FM Denver/Boulder welcomes Guy David to Co-Host mornings with Tracy Dixon 5am-9am.

 “I am beyond excited to work with Tracy,” David said. “It’s an absolute honor to be at KYGO and Bonneville. I look forward to getting to know the community and calling Denver home for many years to come.”

“I have been searching for a morning host since I arrived in October” said KYGO Program Director John E. Kage. “Guy really jumped out of the speakers. He’s is a great storyteller, naturally funny, and engaging. With all of the great morning radio in Denver, I feel like this immediately gives us what we need; A unique sound with two talented and compelling hosts on KYGO. I love Guys’ story. I feel lucky to have found someone willing to move from Australia, then leave L.A. to chase his morning radio dream in a small town in Wisconsin.”

KYGO 98.5 FM (100 Kw) Red=Local Coverage Area
David joins KYGO from WFON K107.1 FM Fond du Lac, Wi., and will begin his Co-Host duties with Tracy Dixon in early April.

1 comment: