Thursday, December 11, 2014

Detroit Radio: Gillian Reilly OUT At Amp Radio

A Detroit CBS radio personality announced via a YouTube video Wednesday that she was fired from her job this week.

In a YouTube video called "I got fired," Gillian Reilly said she was let go Monday. Reilly was a personality on WDZH 98.7 FM Amp Radio's "The Coop Morning Show," which airs 6-10 a.m. weekdays.

"First and foremost, I'm not angry and I'm not bitter about the decision," she said in the video posted online on Wednesday. "I actually overwhelmingly feel this sense of gratitude for the experience. CBS offered me the biggest opportunity I've ever had in my career and, thanks to them, I had that experience."

Reilly thanked listeners, her parents and show host Sean "Coop" Tabler.

No comments:

Post a Comment