Thursday, April 27, 2023

Indy Radio: Jill Taylor Added Middays at 95.5 WFMS


Cumulus Media announces that it has appointed Jill Testerman as On-Air Host, Middays, for Indianapolis Country radio station 95.5 WFMS-FM and as Digital Content Coordinator for Cumulus Indianapolis’ six-station group. Testerman, who goes by the on-air name of “Taylor,” will be heard on 95.5 WFMS Monday through Friday from 10:00am-3:00pm. Her appointment is effective Monday, May 1, 2023.

Testerman was previously Program Director and On-Air Personality for iHeartMedia Top 40 station KKDM-FM in Des Moines, IA, where she was also heard on-air in Middays. Prior to that, she was Director of Marketing & Promotions for iHeartMedia in St. Louis, MO, where she was also heard on-air.

Jill Taylor
Christopher “Boomer” Layfield, Operations Manager, Cumulus Indianapolis and Program Director, 95.5 WFMS, said: “Taylor is among the very best on-air talent in America. She’s real, authentic, engaging, and entertaining. What’s more, Taylor has lengthy programming and promotions experience, both beneficial in service to our clients and to our community. Plus, Taylor’s digital game is strong and will help all our brands stand out across social media platforms. I’m really looking forward to working with Taylor again and watching her flourish in these new roles.”

Testerman commented: “20 years ago, I made the ‘leap o’ the week’ when Boomer plucked me out of Quincy, Illinois, and brought me to (CHR) KSLZ-FM in St. Louis. He is the greatest mentor I’ve ever had, and I cannot believe I get to work with him again. No one cultivates an atmosphere that brings out the best in everyone like he does. I am so excited to be on-air at 95.5 WFMS - I have the same butterflies I had 20 years ago when I think about all the amazing things we’re going to accomplish and look forward to getting started in Indy!”

📻Cumulus Media owns and operates six popular radio stations in Indianapolis, including: 104.5 WJJK/WJJK-FM (Classic Hits); 93.9X/WNDX-FM (Rock); 95.5 WFMS-FM (Country); 107.9 The Mix/WNTR-FM (AC); 99.5 ZPL/WZPL-FM (CHR); and CBS Sports Radio/WXNT-AM (Sports).

No comments:

Post a Comment