Friday, July 16, 2021

Colorado Springs Radio: Brian Taylor Lands At KATC

Brian Taylor

CUMULUS MEDIA has announced that it has named 20-year Country radio veteran Brian Taylor as On-Air Host, Afternoons, for Colorado Springs’ KATC CAT Country 95.1 FM. Taylor will take the CAT Country mic Monday through Friday from 3:00pm-7:00pm.

Taylor has been an on-air talent for Westwood One since 2019. Prior to that, he was CEO for Hillbilly Live, a digital content company, and was a popular radio personality for Denver, CO, Country station 98.5 KYGO. Taylor is a familiar name and voice in the Colorado Springs area, and was On-Air Personality, Assistant Program Director and Music Director for a competing Country station in Colorado Springs for several years. He was also previously on-air for Country station KBXB-FM in Sikeston/Cape Girardeau, MO.

Bo Jaxson, Program Director, CAT Country 95.1/KATC-FM, said: “We are so excited to have this true cowboy join our CAT Country family! Between the hats, guitars, whiskey and dogs, he’s going to be the perfect fit for Afternoons on CAT Country!”

Brian Taylor commented: “I love Colorado Springs! This city is home for me and has been for almost ten years now. I grew up listening to Country radio and radio is something I’ve always loved. It’s the original social media platform to me. I’ve been fortunate to be a part of this business since my senior year in high school. Getting this chance to do afternoons with CAT Country 95.1 means everything to me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment