Thursday, November 21, 2019

Rush On FOX News: 'Lower Expectations'


Radio host Rush Limbaugh says his 15.5 million weekly listeners have started to complain more about the disturbing left-wing direction that Fox News has taken under the stewardship of Rupert Murdoch’s more liberal sons.

“I can’t tell you the number of people who are complaining to me about Fox and their analysis,” Limbaugh said this week on his syndicated radio show. “And folks, all I can tell you is there’s nothing new about that.”

Rush said this leftist migration is a slap in the face to the millions of loyal viewers who have made Fox News the No. 1 cable news network every day since its 1996 launch.

“I’d lower my expectations if I were you,” Limbaugh warned. “If you’re expecting what Fox used to be, you need to shift your perspective.”

No comments:

Post a Comment