Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Memphis Radio: WXMX Extends Contract With Danni Bruns

Danni Bruns
Cumulus Media announces that it has signed Danni Bruns to a new multi-year agreement as Operations Manager of Cumulus Memphis’ four radio stations and  Program Director and Afternoon Drive Co-Host of Rock station WXMX 98.1 The MaxFM.

Bruns has been with WXMX since 2007 and currently co-hosts afternoons on the station with Chris ‘The Jar’ Jarman in addition to programming the station. Bruns oversees operations for 98.1 The Max/WXMX-FM (Rock), 98.9 The Bridge/WKIM-FM (AC), 103.5 WRBO (Urban AC), and Kix 106/105.9 WGKX (Country).

Morgan Bohannon, Vice President/Market Manager, Cumulus Memphis, said: “I'll go to battle any day with Danni Bruns on my team. Energetic, passionate and talented are just a few of the words I would use in describing Danni. She's a fighter and has proven to be a great leader for our programming team. I'm excited to know we have her committed for years to come."

Bruns said: "This incredible opportunity for me is due to every single person I work with day in and day out.  Thank you for believing in me as much as I believe in all of you."

No comments:

Post a Comment