Friday, December 22, 2017

Riverside-San Bernardino Radio: KHTI Adds Kelly J For Evenings


KHTI Hot 103.9 FM in Riverside-San Bernardino has announced Kelly J as the newest member of the All Pro Broadcasting's Hot AC air staff, beginning Tuesday, January 2 weekdays from 7pm-12midnight.

Kelly has previously worked for several Southern California stations doing afternoons traffic reports and also as co-host of "Radio Slade" with "Real Housewives of Orange County" star Slade Smiley.

"At the ripe age of 'older than you need to know,' I realized I wanted to get into radio and, boom here I am! A radio chic with a big honkin' mohawk! Since those early days, I've won an award, had a great show called The Meltdown Show, been on several SoCal radio stations dishin' afternoon traffic, co-hosted with Slade Smiley from Housewives of OC on 'Radio Slade' which landed me on TV and I'm not done yet," said Kelly J.

KHTI 103.9 FM (180 watts) Red=Local Coverage Area
"We are very excited to have the talents and skills of Kelly J at KHTI. She brings a positive energy and commitment that fits perfectly into our team," added KHTI Program Director John DeSantis.

No comments:

Post a Comment