Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Pharrell Williams Sheds Happy Tears On Oprah

Pharrell Williams
Singer songwriter Pharrell Williams broke down in tears during an interview with talk-show host Oprah after she showed him a video of his fans dancing along to his chart-topping tune Happy.

"It’s overwhelming because I love what I do and I just appreciate the fact that people have believed in me for so long that I could make it to this point, and feel, to feel that."

Forty-one year old Pharrell went on to discuss his newly-released album G I R L, which has already received rave reviews from the critics, and his song-writing process, according to Hello.

"My best songs come from two different ways…either when I have a really good gut feeling about something; it's written in the shower or on a plane."

The She Wants to Move singer gave fans a treat over the weekend when he turned up at Coachella to play some of his biggest hits accompanied by his famous friends Gwen Stefani and Snoop Dogg.

No comments:

Post a Comment