Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Documentary Planned On SiriusXM's Dino Costa

Dino Costa
Chesapeake Films announces that it has started pre-production for a documentary to be completed in 2013 about the life of controversial SiriusXM Radio personality Dino Costa.

Filming will begin in Cheyenne, Wyoming on April 18, 2013. The film will begin shooting in Wyoming, where Dino Costa resides and produces his daily radio sports talk show, The Dino Costa Show.

The crew will then follow Costa to New York, NY, to continue filming Costa's hometown, friends, fans, and family.

Franco wanted to do the film because, "Dino is a breath of fresh air in the world of cookie-cutter sports talk radio. He is fiercely independent, and connects with his audience like few can. I just knew that under that big personality was a story waiting to be told. I am so excited to begin."


When asked about the film, Dino Costa said, "When I embarked on my career as a talk show host, I wanted to achieve many objectives; I never thought about the possibility of someone wanting to do a film about my career and my life. In speaking with Joel about his vision for this film, I'm confident that collaborating with the crew at Chesapeake Films will culminate in a documentary about my life that people will find interesting and compelling."

No comments:

Post a Comment