Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Atlanta Radio: Q100’s Bert Admits Being A ‘Binge Drinker’

WWWQ Q100 host Bert Weiss told listeners Wednesday morning that he has been a binge drinker but feels he is not an alcoholic, according to Rodney Ho at ajc.com.

“I’m not the guy who craves alcohol every day or even every two weeks,” he said. “My problem and my concern is when I do go out, if I’m with a whole bunch of friends, it’s difficult for me to put the brakes on. That means I’ll be hung over the next day. I’ll do stupid things and I’ll spend a large amount of time the next day texting apologies.”

Weiss dubbed himself a “binge drinker,” saying he’s been following this pattern going back to college. But now he’s in his mid-40s and feels it’s time to grow up.


Last month, he first told listeners about the issue and 11 Alive talked to him about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment