Wednesday, February 1, 2023

What's Next For Tom Brady? Fox Sports Is Looming

 

This time for Good

Tom Brady, who rewrote the NFL's all-time marks for quarterback success with 10 Super Bowl appearances and seven championships, announced his retirement Wednesday morning at age 45.

Brady, who retired briefly last year only to come back after 40 days, made it clear this time his decision is final, ending an NFL career that spanned 23 seasons, 20 with the New England Patriots and the final three with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

"I'm retiring. For good," Brady said in a short video posted to social media. "I really thank you guys so much, to every single one of you, for supporting me, my family, my friends, my teammates, my competitors. I could go on forever."

So Now What?

Last Summer,   Tom Brady will join Fox Sports as its lead NFL analyst when his playing career ends.

Fox did not disclose terms of Brady's deal, but the New York Post reported that the seven-time Super Bowl-winning quarterback has agreed to a 10-year, $375 million contract -- the most lucrative in sports broadcasting history.


How soon will Brady head for the broadcast booth?  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment