Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Waukegan IL Radio: WXLC Adds Hannah For PM Drive

Hannah Brummer
Alpha Media Gurnee is proud to announce that Hannah Brummer has been selected as the new Afternoon host at WXLC 102.3 XLC (3-7pm).

Hannah has her own podcast called, “Monday Motivation with Hannah B”. Her strong social media following will most assuredly help grow the station’s social numbers. Those who know Hannah see a passion and drive for this business that really shines through with her work ethic and hunger to succeed. She is also involved with multiple charities and stays busy with motivational speaking.

“Hannah deserves this chance. With her passion for the industry, her drive to work hard, and her ability to be positive and deliver that to our audience was all a part of the reason why this is a perfect fit for her.” commented 102.3 XLC Content Director Frank Wright.

Brummer had this to say, “My dream has finally come true, and I can’t stop smiling about it because I get to do what I love most everyday! The moment I stepped foot into the XLC studio, it felt like home to me! I am so grateful for this amazing opportunity and beyond blessed to be a part of the XLC family! Thank you to Frank Wright and Karl Wertlzer for adding me to the team!”

The XLC family knows that Hannah will surpass any expectations with ease, and is already a great addition to the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment