Monday, July 20, 2020

K-C Radio: Lindsey Marie Joins KCFX

CUMULUS MEDIA announces that it has appointed Lyndsey Marie as On-Air Host, Middays, for Classic Rock KCFX 101 The Fox.

Lyndsay Marie can be heard on 101 The Fox weekdays from 9:00am-2:00pm. A popular Rock radio personality, Lyndsay Marie has hosted Middays for CUMULUS MEDIA’s Rock 100.5/WNNX-FM in Atlanta, GA, as well as Middays on Cumulus Chicago Classic Rock station WLUP-FM.

Donna Baker, Regional Vice President/Market Manager, Cumulus Kansas City, said: “I had the privilege of working with Lyndsay at The Loop in Chicago, and have been a raving fan since. Her passion for Classic Rock and quick wit make her the ideal match for the iconic 101 The Fox during the workday. We are thrilled to welcome her to KC.”

Lyndsay Marie commented: “I'm ecstatic to add my voice to the cast of characters on 101 The Fox. They tell you to follow your passion; I just didn't know that would put me on the air in Kansas City! Classic Rock is what I love and I'm happy to share the music with Chiefs Kingdom in KC!"

No comments:

Post a Comment