Saturday, June 8, 2019

San Bernardino Radio: Scott Ward Says Goodbye

After 24-years personality Scott Ward exits Entercom's KFRG 95.1 FM.

“The rumors are true: I am no longer part of the K-Frog radio family,” Ward posted on his Facebook page on Friday. “I harbor no ill will towards anyone at The Frog. They are family to me. They have all been very good to me over the 24 years that I was part of the team.”

Ward thanked his co-workers and managers over the years, saying, “They gave me every opportunity to let my creative side run wild and to survive some major screw-ups. I did some stuff that would have gotten me fired at other stations … but through the good graces of my managers and staff, I was able to learn from my mistakes and improve.”



Listeners, friends and fans expressed their dismay at the news after Ward posted his farewell note.

No comments:

Post a Comment