Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Kanye Says He's Finished With Politics

Kanye West
The outspoken pro-Trump rapper Kanye West complained on Tuesday that he has been “used” and has decided to leave the political world to focus more on his music and design work.

The NY Post reports West, who famously held a bizarre meeting with President Trump at the White House, tweeted his vision for a better world while announcing his departure from politics.

“My eyes are now wide open and now realize I’ve been used to spread messages I don’t believe in,” the “Yeezus” rapper wrote.

“I am distancing myself from politics and completely focusing on being creative !!!”

West, who went on a pro-Trump rant last month while wearing a MAGA hat on “Saturday Night Live,” tried to emphasize his “actual beliefs.”

“I support those who risk their lives to serve and protect us and I support holding people who misuse their power accountable,” he wrote.

“I believe in love and compassion for people seeking asylum and parents who are fighting to protect their children from violence and war.”

No comments:

Post a Comment