Monday, October 30, 2017

Trump Advisor Says He'll Sue Twitter


Longtime Trump associate Roger Stone Jr. said he will sue Twitter in response to the company banning him from the platform.
Roger Stone

“I have retained one of the best telecommunications lawyers in the country and will be bringing a legal action against Twitter over The suspension of my account,” he told TheWrap. “The battle for free speech has just begun.’

The Wrap reports Stone would not publicly name the attorney until he signed a retainer agreement, which he said he expected to do Monday.

“I have been inundated on Twitter with bloggers threatening to kill me, my wife my kids and even my dogs yet Twitter seems unconcerned about that,” he said “This is just part and parcel of the tech lefts effort to silence conservative voices.”

Stone, always a provocative presence on the platform was finally kicked off for good Saturday after launching a series of profanity-laced tweets towards CNN anchor Don Lemon and other network personalities.


A Twitter spokesperson told TheWrap Saturday that they could not comment on individual accounts, but noted that their policy on “abusive behavior” includes “behavior that harasses,” which may result in suspension.

No comments:

Post a Comment