Friday, January 18, 2013

Celeb Chef Walks After Comment By 2DAY-FM Host

Chef Marco Pierre White
2DAY-FM, the radio station behind the Kate Middleton hoax call,  has caused new controversy after one of its presenters called Marco Pierre White a "rude p***k".

According to ibtimes.co.uk, Dale 'Louie' Lewis, from Austereo's Tripple M Hot Breakfast show, was interviewing the celebrity chef at its Melbourne studios with his co-presenters Ali Carle, Warren Tredrea and Jon 'Blakey' Blake.

Lewis quizzed the MasterChef: The Professionals host about his three failed marriages, saying: "Hey mate, married three times, was the first wives dismissed, for want of a better word, cause they can't cook, or didn't like your cooking? Is that an issue with them?"

In response, the chef said he was just pleased that he had found three women who were willing to marry him.

However, Lewis then said: "Yeah, cos if you're the rude prick you come across on TV, I wouldn't be there long either. That's just me surmising what I've seen on TV."

Pierre White then said: "There's no need for rudeness. I think you should say good morning to me, and good bye, because one, I take offense to being called that. I haven't shown you disrespect, I haven't been rude to you. I don't like being called that word. I'm very sorry."

The presenter tried to apologize but the chef left the studio and did not continue the interview. 

No comments:

Post a Comment