Monday, May 23, 2022

Phoenix Radio: KZCE Snags Crisco Kidd For PM Drive


Award winning radio host and community activist Crisco Kidd is joining the All New KCZE 101.1 The Bounce, the Valley’s Throwback Station beginning Thursday, May 26, 2022. The Crisco Kidd Block Party will air every weekday afternoon from 3pm to 7pm on KZCE-FM, a Sierra H Broadcasting station.

John Candelaria, Director of Content for KZCE FM in Phoenix says, “We are excited to have Crisco bounce on over to 101.1! Crisco’s dedication to the Valley is truly inspirational. I have been a fan of Crisco for years, watching him grow his brand in Albuquerque, Houston and in Phoenix. In addition, Crisco allows us to better serve our local commitment to Phoenix. Crisco is a dynamic communicator, content creator and influencer, and it will be fun to see Crisco continue to grow The Bounce brand on-air and online by building new connections with Valley listeners as a member of the Bounce family.”

Crisco Kidd
As the creator and host of the Crisco Kidd Block Party since 1999, Crisco has worked with many entertainment industry giants such as Pitbull, Jay-Z, 50 Cent, Diplo & Skrillex, Rick Ross, Baby Bash, Ty Dolla $ign, Flo Rida and Common. In addition, Crisco hasbeen featured in or hosted shows on NBC, MTV, MTV Tr3s, BET, FUSE, the CW Network, and on a multitude of online platforms.

Along with his afternoon air shift on 101.1 The Bounce, Crisco will continue as lead host each weekend on SiriusXM’s Pitbull’s Globalization, giving him a weekly audience of 4 million and growing.

“Over the past two months, I’ve realized my place is still on-air. I’ll be returning to radio in Phoenix for the 23rd year of my career, and even though I retired with the number one afternoon show, I have some unfinished business. I’m excited to join my new team and anxious to talk to and with people across the Valley, where my listeners have become friends and family! Thank you, John Candelaria for welcoming me with open arms and most importantly, seeing and believing in the vision of taking local radio to the next level.”

No comments:

Post a Comment