Saturday, June 23, 2018

Topeka Radio: KKSW Adds Joshua James For Middays


Joshua James
KKSW 105.9 KISS has announced that new midday host Joshua James has joined the line-up. Joshua James has worked in the Kansas City market since 2006.

“We are thrilled to welcome Joshua James to the 105.9 KISS family,” says Beth Cruise, Program Director of KKSW. “His enthusiasm and love for the community will be a perfect fit with our long term relationship with the University of Kansas Jayhawks and our listeners in Topeka and the Western suburbs of Kansas City.”

“I am excited to join the family environment here at 105.9 KISS. I am so thankful for the management believing in me and giving me the opportunity to do what I love close to family in Kansas City.” says Joshua James “Cheers to new opportunities and a lot of fun!”

KKSW 105.9 FM (100 Kw) Red=Local Coverage Area

No comments:

Post a Comment