Thursday, April 10, 2014

Chicago Radio: Shila Nathan Joins WUSN For PM Drive

Shila Nathan
CBS Radio/Chicago and WUSN 99.5 FM US99.5 have announced that Shila Nathan has been named afternoon drive personality.  Nathan’s program will be broadcast from 3-7pm, effective on Friday, April 18.

“I have had my eye on Shila for a few years and I’m very excited to have her join the air staff at US99.5,” said Jeff Kapugi, CBS Radio Vice President, Country Programming and Program Director, WUSN.  “She’s a very dynamic personality that brings a fresh approach to afternoon drive in Chicago, Shila joins a talented team featuring Lisa and Ray in mornings, recently promoted midday host Drew Walker and ‘Jax’ at night.”

Nathan joins WUSN from Entercom Communications in Scranton, PA. where she was the swing jock for country station Froggy 101 and Top 40 station WKRZ.  Prior to that, she co-hosted morning drive at WRDW (2010-12) and CBS Radio’s WYSP (2008-09) in Philadelphia.


“I am beyond thrilled to be back with my CBS Radio family,” said Nathan.  “As the new afternoon host at US 99.5, I look forward to working closely with Jeff Kapugi and CBS Radio Chicago Market Manager, Rod Zimmerman.  Chicago is a great city and I can't wait to call it home.  This is an amazing opportunity.  I'm goin’ country!!!”

WUSN 99.5 FM (5.7Kw) 54dBu Coverage

No comments:

Post a Comment