Saturday, November 4, 2023

Miami Radio: WFEZ Adds Nikki For Middays


Cox Media Group announced Nikki Imbracsio has replaced Korby Ray in Middays. Korby shifted to Mornings with Bobby Mitchell back in July on WFEZ Easy 93.1 Favorites from the 80s 90s and more.

Nikki
Nikki remains in the South Florida area, where she previously hosted afternoons in West Palm.


“All roads led me to South Florida, and I’ve never felt more welcomed and grateful to be here,” Nikki said. “I’ve been so blessed and honored to work with some of the country’s most elite programming teams, and CMG Miami is right at the top. Thank you, Ian Richards, Phil Michaels-Trueba and Ralph Renzi for saving me this seat at the table. My cup is full.”

“I’m so happy to have Nikki part of the Easy team! I followed her career from back in Chicago to now and she’s already made an impact and meshing with the team,” said Ian Richards, Director of Branding and Programming.

No comments:

Post a Comment