Monday, October 5, 2020

Westwood One Talker Michael Savage Leaving Radio


Conservative radio legend Michael Savage shocked his legions of loyal listeners Wednesday by announcing that he will soon leave radio after more than 25-years on the airwaves, according to a story at Breitbart.

As of early next year, Savage will be heard exclusively on his Savage Nation Podcast.

“I have a big announcement to make,” Savage began. “Come January, you’re only going to hear me on my podcast.”

“You will not hear me on this radio station anymore as of January,” the radio host continued, before adding that he’s legally unable to divulge the reason. “I cannot give you the reasons; I am constrained for legal reasons. You will no longer hear Michael Savage on radio anywhere in America.”

Later, Savage took to social media where he appeared to drop a hint as to why his radio was soon coming to an end, tweeting: “[Y]es, sadly so, as of January, 2021, you will no longer hear Michael Savage on any radio station. ONLY ON MY PODCAST! (too many Chris Wallace’s took over radio).”

No comments:

Post a Comment