Monday, October 26, 2020

Phoenix Radio: Entercom Promotes Hernandez and Valentine

Chris Hernandez
Entercom announces the promotion of Chris Hernandez as operations manager for the company’s Phoenix market. In this role, Hernandez will lead operations efforts for 94.5 KOOL FM, KMLE Country 107.9 and LIVE 101.5 (KALV-FM). Subsequently, Daniel Valentine has been elevated to the role of music director for LIVE 101.5. 

Both promotions are effective October 28.

“Chris Hernandez has consistently shown amazing drive that leads to substantial results and I’m confident in his ability to take our collection of stations to higher levels,” Dave Pugh, Senior Vice President and Market Manager, Entercom Phoenix. “Daniel Valentine has proven his extensive music expertise over the years and I’m looking forward to watching his career grow as he leads LIVE’s music operations. Both are veterans in our company, and I’m honored to elevate two hard working individuals.”

Daniel Valentine
“I am thrilled for the opportunity to oversee our market’s collection of such iconic Phoenix radio brands and grow my career in this next chapter,” said Hernandez.

Hernandez joined LIVE 101.5 in 2007 as an on-air mixer and imaging director, roles he held until 2015 when he became the station’s assistant program director and music director. His most recent experience with the station includes serving as brand manager since 2018.

“I have complete confidence in the team around me as I embark in this new role,” said Valentine. “It feels great to know they have the same confidence in me and I couldn’t ask for a better group of people to continue learning from.”

Valentine has served as LIVE 101.5’s mix show coordinator and on-air mixer since 2016. He joined Entercom (then CBS Radio Phoenix) as a promotions assistant in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment