Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Jason Bailey EXITS Sun Broadcast Group


Gen Media Partners, parent company of Sun Broadcast Group, and Jason Bailey have announced that Bailey will be exiting the company. Bailey has made the decision to move on from the network he founded in order to focus his attention on his company Reatro Ventures, the developer of affiliate research software, ARC.

Jason Bailey
Reatro is co-owned by former Sun COO Julio Aponte who will also be taking a more active role in the start-up venture. Warren Friedland, the Managing Partner of Gen Media Partners, will be filling the role of President for Sun.

“Today is bittersweet for me”’ said Bailey. “I’m excited to join Julio and our team at Reatro to focus on the amazing software and app development projects we have on our plate. I’m also incredibly sad to leave my baby (Sun) for the very last time. It has been the honor of a lifetime to work with the great men and women at Sun these last 12 years. They are my family and will always be in my heart. I am certain that under the leadership of Warren along with new COO, Danno Wolkoff, Sun will continue to shine bright for years to come.”

“Jay is a personal friend of mine, and I am proud to be able to fulfill his dream and take this company to new heights” Friedland said. “We are excited to continue Sun’s growth, but fully appreciate that Jay has wanted to pursue his ambitions for Reatro for some time now. We wish him all the success in the world.”

No comments:

Post a Comment