Monday, November 13, 2017

Detroit Radio: Juline Jordan Joins WCSX For Middays

Juline Jordan
Beasley Media Group has announcds Juline Jordan has been promoted to Midday Personality at Class Rock WCSX 94.7 FM in Detroit.

Jordan has spent over 20 years working in Detroit, most recently working as a weekend and fill-in on-air personality at WCSX-FM. Prior to that, she was heard on WRIF-FM.

“Juline is an outgoing personality who thrives on listener engagement on-air and in live settings, said Beasley Media Group Detroit Vice President and Market Manager Mac Edwards. “She impressed us with an eagerness to share and assist in generating ideas for promotions and features that will continue to strengthen the WCSX Classic Rock brand! Additionally, her creative digital and writing chops will help grow our social platforms in midday & beyond.”

WCSX 94.7 FM (13.5 Kw) Red-Local Coverage Area
"I'm very humbled and grateful to be part of the full-time WCSX lineup,” said Jordan. “It's my extreme pleasure to be given this opportunity, and I'm more inspired than ever to give Detroit my very best. I would like to thank my program director, Jerry "JT" Tarrants and our market manager, Mac Edwards for believing in me and giving me this opportunity rock Detroit every day."

No comments:

Post a Comment