Wednesday, July 19, 2017

CMT After MidNite Adds Marley Sherwood

Marley Sherwood
Premiere Networks and CMT have announced that Marley Sherwood has officially joined "CMT After MidNite with Cody Alan" and "CMT Radio Live with Cody Alan."

Sherwood will serve as a correspondent, bringing pop culture and lifestyle stories to the syndicated Country radio programs. Continuing her role as associate producer of CMT's "Hot 20 Countdown with Cody Alan and Katie Cook," Sherwood will also join Alan on the road for artist interviews and behind-the-scenes reports from concerts and music events.

"Radio is all about connecting with the audience, and I'm looking forward to our listeners getting to know Marley," said Alan. "She's genuine, magnetic and fearless, so we're going to have a lot of fun with our listeners every night."

"Having worked with Cody for years, I was honored when CMT Radio and Premiere approached me with this exciting opportunity," added Sherwood. "Cody has always been a mentor to me and I'm thrilled that, in this new role, I will continue to work alongside one of my closest friends."

Based in Nashville, Sherwood and Alan have worked together on CMT's Hot 20 Countdown for the past four years. The Chicago native's resume includes stints at WUSN (US99.5), WZSR (Star 105.5), ESPN Radio, ABC, IndyCar and the daytime talk show Windy City Live.

No comments:

Post a Comment