Saturday, July 29, 2017

Charlotte Radio: J T Bosch To PM Drive/APD At WKKT

J T Bosch
iHeartMedia Country WKKT 96.9 The Kat in Charlotte has announced that JT Bosch has been named Assistant Program Director and Afternoon Host, effective August 14. Bosch will host weekdays from 2 – 7 p.m.

Bosch will assist in overseeing the station’s on-air and music programming.

“I’m excited to have JT in Charlotte and involved in the programming of WKKT,” said Dave Carwile, President of iHeartMedia’s Virginia-Carolina Region. “He is familiar with the area and his experience in both programming and on-air is unrivaled.”

Bosch most recently served as Assistant Program Director and Night Host for for WMZQ-FM Washington, D.C. He has also handled both on-air and programming duties with stations in North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Texas.

WKKT 96.9 FM (100 Kw) Red=Local Coverage Area
“I can’t begin to tell you how excited I am to join the amazing iHeartMedia team in Charlotte,” said Bosch. “I’ve spent many years in North Carolina so it’s like a second home for me. My wife and I are excited to raise our family here and I can’t wait to serve the listeners and community in Charlotte.”

No comments:

Post a Comment