Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Madison Radio: WOZN Snags Sports Talker Bill Michaels

Bill Michaels
Bill Michaels has a new flagship station. Mid-West Family Madison is excited to announce sports talk WOZN 1670AM / 96.7FM The Zone will be the home of Bill Michaels with syndication across the state of Wisconsin.

“We are excited to have one of the biggest names in Wisconsin sports talk history as part of our growing sports properties”, said Randy Hawke, Vice-President of Programming for Mid-West Family. “Bill is known and loved throughout the state as the authority on all things Wisconsin Sports, pro and college. Bill is the trusted voice, and we already have radio stations calling to secure his show”.

Bill Michaels will be heard across Mid-West Family radio stations WKTY in LaCrosse and Sports Talk 105.1 Eau Claire. Mid-West Family plans to make the show available on a market exclusive basis throughout all of Wisconsin immediately.

“I’m grateful for this opportunity with Mid-West Family and I’m even more excited to get back to doing what I love”, said Michaels. “In addition, I’m so thankful and appreciative to all of my family, friends, listeners and sponsors for encouraging me to come back. I can’t even begin to tell you what your support has meant to me. Let’s go!”

No comments:

Post a Comment