Monday, August 10, 2026

More Taylor Swift Songs Removed From Trump Posts


Taylor Swift songs have been removed from social media videos posted by President Donald Trump’s campaign and the White House, which used two of the singer’s tracks over the past week.

Reuters reports the Trump campaign featured the songs on its TikTok page. One video played on her lyrics with the caption “Red (Donald Trump’s Version). Red (Taylor Swift Wrote A Whole Album About Republicans). Donald Trump. Everything Has Changed (At Our Southern Border). Donald Trump. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together (The Biden Harris Administration). Donald Trump. The Last Time (An Autopen Runs The Country).” In June, the campaign posted another video using Swift’s “Toy Story 5” song “I Knew It, I Knew You,” captioned “Nobody loves our country & the American People more than @President Donald J Trump.” 



It showed Trump interacting with children at the White House, dancing at a UFC match and appearing at a rally. This marked the third time the Trump administration or his campaign had used one of the Grammy-winning artist’s songs in recent months. 

Dozens of artists, including Sabrina Carpenter and Ariana Grande, have called on the Trump administration not to use their songs. Swift has not spoken recently about Trump. She endorsed his 2024 Democratic rival, then-Vice President Kamala Harris. 

During the 2020 campaign, she posted that Trump was “WELL AWARE we do not want him as our president.” Trump has repeatedly criticized Swift. 

After her Harris endorsement, he wrote on social media, “I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT!” Last year he posted: “Has anyone noticed that, since I said ‘I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT,’ she’s no longer ‘HOT?’” The White House and a representative for Swift did not immediately respond to requests for comment.