The Bounce welcomes two new Bounce “Ambassadors” to our growing team of anchors and DJs. The Bounce is proud to introduce:
- Shay Shay: “Shay Shay”, a native of Detroit, will be helping listeners get ready for work or school every Monday through Friday from 6am to 10am. Shay Shay’s had a stellar career right here in her hometown, having been a fixture on many local stations, as well as hosting shows in Miami, Portland and Pittsburgh. When she leaves the studio, Shay Shay enjoys teaching as an Adjunct Professor at Wayne State University. Formerly known as “Shay Shay in the Midday”, she is excited to transition to “wake up duties” in Detroit, where the Bounce features an exclusive 105 minute continuous music block starting just after 7:00 each weekday, giving her the perfect setting to keep the Motor City “Bouncing” while they commute.
- DJ Ryan Richards: “DJ Ryan Richards” is another famous Detroiter joining the Bounce family. Getting an earlier start than most, he decided that he belonged behind the turntables to entertain crowds in the 6th grade. Many also remember “Bouncing” with him while he was at Waterford Mott High School. From there, DJ Ryan Richards has become an icon in the city, providing the soundtrack for such major events as Movement (Detroit’s Electronic Music Festival), Arts Beats & Eats, the North American International Auto Show and he serves as the special event DJ for our Detroit Tigers. DJ Ryan Richards will start in a starring role as “Mr. Throwback” at the top of many hours every weekend.
|WMGC 105.1 FM (50 Kw) Red=Local Coverage Area|
- Shay Shay in the morning Mon – Fri 6am – 10am
- Suga Rae and DJ Jinx, Hosting “Suga’s BOUNCE HOUSE” Mon-Sat 10am – 3pm
- Gello & Joanna, Hosting “The GELLO show” Mon-Sat 3pm-7pm
- DJ Dinero, Hosting “Set It Off Radio” Mon – Sat 7pm – mid *on nights when the Pistons are not playing
- DJ Ryan Richards, “Mr. Throwback” Saturdays & Sundays
- Reggie Reg, “Bouncin’ for the City” Sundays 10am-3pm