Sure, it's pricey, but Huffington Post blogger Ryan Nickum has come-up with are 40 reasons to buy it...Here are his Top 5 Reasons…
1. There's a fireplace in one bathroom so you can roast marshmallows while taking a bath.
2. The property once hosted a Sea World party, which included performing seals and a whale. Since that's seemingly cool with the home owners association then you could probably adopt a family of pet otters like you've always wanted to.
3. It's a superior home to the
house belonging to Rick Dees, of Rick Dees' Weekly Top 40. Toluca Lake
4. The circular fountain in the driveway is large enough to wash an elephant* in. *Elephant not included.
5. Sloping front lawn is large enough to host a Civil War reenactment of Picket's Charge.