Monday, June 26, 2017

East TX Radio: Alpha Flips KOOI 106.5 To Jack-FM

Alpha Media, East Texas announced the addition of 106.5 Jack FM to KOOI, Jacksonville-Tyler TX. The station previously known as Sunny 106.5, switched to Jack FM today, June 26th.

For the first time in several years, listeners in East Texas will hear artists such as U2, No Doubt, Lynyrd Skynard, Prince, Adele, The Rolling Stones, Hootie and The Blowfish, and many more. Jack plays songs that people know and can sing along with, making it perfect for work and play.

Alpha Media VP of Programming, Ronnie Stanton commented on the announcement, “Jack FM is such a fun, exciting brand and we are excited to add another Jack to the Alpha stable. We believe we will bring a refreshing new sound to East Texas and some of the genuine fun the Jack brand is famous for around the world.”

KOOI 106.5 FM (100 Kw) Red=Local Coverage Area
“We are very excited to bring Jack FM to 106.5 KOOI on the best and largest FM signal there is in East Texas. Jack FM will quickly take over the adult listeners in East Texas, playing their favorite songs along with the Jack mystique,” remarked Cary Camp, Alpha Media, East Texas Market Manager.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, Jack is refreshing. It reminds me of my time if my tear gas and chlorine gas training in the Army. Who can ever forget those wonderful days. It brings back so many memories I could just vomit. Oh wait, that's the same effect Jack FM had on me before I removed my once loved 106.5 station from all my radios. Ain't progress grand!

    ReplyDelete