Monday, October 12, 2015

Atlanta GA Radio: Trump Rallies With WSB's Herman Cain

Donald Trump Rally in Norcross, GA (WSB Photo)
Donald Trump met Saturday with Atlanta-based radio talk personality Herman Cain -- whom he called "Mr. 9-9-9".

Donald Trump (WSB Photo)
After Cain addressed the crowd in Norcross, Georgia, Trump praised the former presidential candidate's "9-9-9" tax proposal from the 2012 campaign.

"When he said 9-9-9, I said, 'What the hell is that?' But he had a good thing," Trump told those in attendance, referring to Cain as "Mr. 9-9-9."

The 9-9-9 plan would have replaced almost all current taxes and with a 9% income tax, a 9% corporate tax and a 9% national sales tax.

Cain told CNN that he's advising Trump to focus on issues during the campaign.

"The thing that I'd emphasize to him -- and I've done it before -- is to stick to substance," Cain said. "Substance, substance, substance. And he's got plenty of substance."

He added, "I think he's doing great. But you have a lot of people waiting for him to go into free fall."

Cain, who hosts a syndicated talk show originating on WSB 750 AM / 95.5 FM radio show, said he's not making any endorsement at this time.

"I have six candidates that I'm pulling for. Politics is too fickle to pick any one person for a radio host," he said. "He's one of the six that I'm pulling for."

No comments:

Post a Comment