Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Alt. Juror To Schnitt: ‘Put Your Big Girl Panties On!’

During jury deliberations, a dismissed alternate juror talked with reporters. Alana Wilshire spoke at length with the media.



"I think MJ should put on his big girl panties and get over it," she told WTSP 10 News. "This is a waste of taxpayer money.  I would rule in favor of Bubba.  I wouldn't give MJ a dime!" 

Alana, along with other jurors, are prohibited from speaking to one another about the case as it's happening.  When we asked her if other jurors felt the same she said, "I don't know. We can't talk about it. I've been dying to voice my opinion."

Alana said this case has been a waste of time and pointed out that even she has been called names in the past.  "MJ should get over it.  When Bubba called MJ's wife a whore, it wasn't meant about Michelle, it was a way to get back at MJ. It was aimed at him."

No comments:

Post a Comment